I'm loving Florida! Florida is so cool! I'm in an area called Sarasota with Elder Alami. It's super hot and super humid but I love it! The bugs are horrible here but I started using bug spray which helps. I got my bike all put together except the front fender. I can not figure it out... but it works great! We have a car this week (we switch off weeks with another companionship) but it's back to bikes this Wednesday. The people are so nice! I really like them. The members in the Spanish branch love to feed us! There are lots of Argentinians in Sarasota and they love lots of meat! We are eating very well! My companion, E. Alami is super cool! He actually knows a little Arabic too! I really got blessed with him. He is a great example and keeps us working hard.
So a little about some of our investigators, Alejandro and Patricia Hernandez commited to get married (they have been together 16 years and have a kid) and really want to be baptized!
My Spanish is getting better. I can understand a lot of what the people say but I still need E. Alami to translate a lot for me ha ha. Some people make fun of me but it's all in good fun. I just say "no se nada!" which means I know nothing, but it gets better and better everyday. The tracting is a lot of fun! I actually like it! The hispanic people just love company so we say "when can we come back to talk?" and they say "whenever!" They are really nice. The white people are evil. I don't like them very much haha. They're so mean to us! All of them! Oh well. In a letter I'll tell you some of the funny stuff that has happened to me so far.
To Dani:
So I just keep getting more and more excited about your mission call! I'm seriously so proud of you! It's definitely the greatest thing you can do. It's so much fun getting to know people and getting doors slammed in your face and just working hard! Never a dull moment, I tell ya. So how's Hawaii? What island are you on? Elder King (MTC, from Hawaii) got all excited when he heard you were going to Hawaii ha ha. I can't wait till you get to go to the MTC! Only advice: don't talk to the Elders (except in your district and even them just a little). Most of them are still stupid teenagers. The sisters are a huge help here! I know that you will bless the people in Ohio like no one else can. You'll do great!
Well hit me back up soon! Thanks for the letter, and the pictures were so funny! Morgan has chicken legs now! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment