"There's so much food! I eat so much- like 100 carbs per meal!"
"I love my district! Everyone is so chill and fun!"
"I'm loving the MTC!"
"I can't wait for Morgan to go on a mission! It's so fun! He'll LOVE it!"
"In case you were wondering, the MTC is not like prison. You get cable in prison!"
"The MTC schedule is INTENSE! Every minute of everyday is scheduled! It sounds rough (and it is!), but it's a blast! SO FUN! A lot of class time but no homework and the teachers are awesome! I love it!"
"The MTC devotionals are awesome! Last week was Russel M. Nelson. He was really good!"
"I love it here!"
"Everything is going great!"
Gee.... do you think he likes it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey Dani Lou we love the blog! You have done and are doing an amazing job! Keep up the good work. It is so great to here that Alex's is having a blast and loving serving the Lord! We love him, and YOU!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, Dani. Good job. Great to hear Alex's progress.
ReplyDelete