"Things are going really well here! We are having all classes in 'todo' (total) Espanol now. I went from having one investigator to three this week. My first one, Archimedes, is committed to baptism! He found out his family may have been killed in the Peru bombing the other day (real bombing, fake family). We told him about the plan of salvation and eternal families and it's been full steam ahead since then!
As you know, I'm the new district leader and will be the rest of my time here. This means I pick up the mail, go to a lot of meetings, and write one more weekly report. But it's pretty cool. I get leadership experience which is good.
So there are really only three days in the week here; Sunday, Monday, and every other day. Sunday is great because we get to watch a movie, take a nap, no classes, and take a temple walk! Monday is P Day so another good day and the rest of the days just kinda mesh into one with a few highlights. Tuesday devotionals are awesome and Wednesday we go to the referral center which is also tons of fun.
Yesterday was fast Sunday. First time I've really fasted the whole time. It actually went really well! I had a lot of help from the Lord! We didn't have dinner until 5:20! But it was cool. I got to go to the temple today which is always a high point of the week. The temple is so great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment