Our baptisms for this Wednesday actually got moved back until the fifth of December just because he felt like he needed more time to prepare.
Thanksgiving we are going over for breakfast at the Herreras and then we are going to play football in Gibsonia. We have like 3 dinner appointments for that night! We will be stuffed fuller than those turkeys! It'll be good though. Our dinner appointments will be with the Herrera's in the morning, lunch with the Vazquez family, dinner at an English members, the Parsons, and then the Seguras over at another members. It's going to be crazy! It has cooled down a little here. Some days are perfect, others are still pretty hot though. Today is looking awesome!
I feel like my Spanish is getting better. I have on and off days, but for the most part I am feeling good about it.
Here are a few interesting facts about Lakeland, Florida. It is the water skiing capital of the world. The high school that is right up the street from my apartment is in the top 10 high school football teams. Someone told me that they send more pros to the NFL than any other high school.
I love you! Hope your thanksgiving is great too! Thanks for all the support/love/everything!



No comments:
Post a Comment