Well I am getting a new comp this week. Tuesday is transfer day. I am going to get an elder named Elder de Hoyos. Haha. I'm so excited to get him! Hopefully we have a good transfer.
My birthday was alright. We didn't do anything for it. All of our appointments canceled on us but we managed to teach the same amount of lessons anyway. We tracted for a good 4 hours. Today we are going to lunch at a place called Moe's.
I love my camera! I gotta confess, I opened it Friday. It takes great pictures!! I took lots of pictures. I really like the settings on it!
So right now we still have no one who will be baptized soon. Our most positive one told us she has no intention of getting baptized. I think she will, but not for a while. We kinda hit a slow point lately. We got 288 contacts last week looking for solid people to teach. We kept up our 20 lessons a week through the whole transfer, too!
That's way cool about Mark's baptism. That would be way cool to see him. (Mark is a new member that Dani taught in Ohio. He is making a trip to Florida to see his brothers.)
Well we have to get going now. Elder Treseler has to pack up to move. I love you! Talk to you next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment