Friday, September 17, 2010

Good exercise.

Well we are half way through the first bus week and I have been exhausted!! I've never walked so much in my life. I guess it's good exercise, though, right? We had a pretty good week. No one came to church but it was stake conference so it's all right. Everyone is doing pretty well. We have a new guy named Alberto who is really interested. He keeps asking how long it will take him to get an answer to his prayers. He's like 75 and from Columbia. Nice guy. The bus is working out well enough. It takes up a lot of time but it's really fun. We meet lots of crazies and have lots of good stories. On Friday we were walking down the street and a guy slowed down and yelled a slew of cusses at us. Out of the 5 words he said I could only repeat one of them, "you". Super funny! Not even a minute later a car tooted its horn at us so we waved and the driver and passenger flipped us off. We had to stop walking because we were laughing so hard!! We finally got to where we were going and the family we were visiting bailed on us.

We set a baptismal date with a lady that is the mother of an inactive kid and isn't a member already because she isn't married to her boyfriend. Now they have a wedding date for the 21 of December and a baptismal date for the 26th. We are starting to focus our efforts on less actives and part member families because knocking just isn't yielding anything.

So today we went to the family history center and the internet was down so we had to go to the mall for a while to pass the time. Now we are at the library so I have to get off soon and wait for another computer to open up. But I love you. I'll get pictures out on my next session. We are going to get acupuncture today from a member for free. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment