This week we had a very fun one! I got to go back to Sarasota for a leadership meeting and while I was there I got to visit the Rubio family again. They live right next to the church so I stopped in on them. I got kinda trunky seeing Sarasota again, I want to go back so bad. The meeting was really neat. We are changing so much here! All the rules we used to have that weren't part of the white hand book are gone and we are just using the white handbook. He said we can have instruments as long as it doesn't interfere with the work. I want to find a guitar out here. Also, p days will end at 6 instead of 5.
In other news, we set 2 dates this week, one with Kevin for the 19th of this month and one with Luisa Sandoval for the first Sunday in January. We found out Ariel Zelaya wants to get baptized. He is one of the part member families that just moved in. So basically the work is going really well here! We are focusing on visiting every member this month and throughout next year. That is the focus of next year, even though we have the 99 sheep with us we need to go save the one. Also, the members are the best source of baptisms.
I'm so excited for the Christmas season! We have broken out the trees and lights and the music. It's actually getting really cold here! It was low 40's this morning, which I know you all would kill for but for us that is freezing!! The other day the song I'll be home for Christmas came on and my companion smacked the Next button to skip that one. It was funny. well I think that is all the major news I have for this week. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment