Wow! What a week. The ward had a baptism of an 8 year old kid we have been working with. It was a child of record baptism but it was still really good. We had a few good lessons.
We ended up dropping Misael because he won't come to church and we can never get a hold of him. Ariel is still in Miami but has a date for the 30th of this month, that will be after the wedding they have planned. Luisa should get baptized within a week or two. They are just coordinating with family to find a good date.
This week we have the leadership conference, three days of meetings, 10 hours a day. Yay.... but it's in Sarasota so that is good. I will also be going on exchanges Monday and Tuesday so I will be out of my area for a solid 5 days. It'll be nice to get back.
Sorry this email is so short. I really don't have much to report on today. Not a whole lot happened, but it was a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment