Well transfer news came in Saturday... I am staying, Nav is staying, Bell is coming. We will be in a threesome with Bell, probably the rest of my mission. At first I was not very happy about the news but the more I thought about it the more I think it will be good. Thus far we have no work to warrant us to go to Winterhaven much but Bell served in Winterhaven before it got shut down and knows people there and can get some work done there. We are going to leave him with the ZLs for a week so he can get some stuff established. This serves two purposes, gets rid of Bell and we get more work done. I'm just kidding about getting rid of Bell, but I think this will really help the work.

Elder Talbot with the Vazquez family. A family he taught and baptized when he was in Lakeland last year.
Last night I went and saw the Vazquez family again. They are still doing so awesome! Not much has changed with them. They are going to the temple the end of the month. We went there to drop off Elder Lowe's backpack because he is leaving down to Naples and needed it back. We spent the night last night and are going to stay here for p-day.
This email is going to be short because I wrote a letter and you should get it tomorrow. For all my blog followers (it's awesome that I can say that!) my letter will be posted shortly, I'm sure.
I love you all so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment