Monday, April 12, 2010

Time is flying!

Hermana Petit's birthday celebration yesterday

Time is flying so fast! Another transfer is almost gone! April is going by so fast! Everything is going really well here! We had the baptism for Hipolito Martinez and everything went okay for that. We don't know who else will be getting baptized soon. Tiffany and her family just won't come to church so they aren't progressing at all. Twice they have said they would come and neither time did they. We went to visit Emma the other day and it turns out that she didn't even go to Mexico, just her husband and kids. We taught her a lesson and she is still pretty positive. Concepcion didn't show up to church either but I think we have warmed her up to the idea of quitting smoking. She is still reading and praying about the Book of Mormon so that is good. She really just needs a testimony that this church is worth changing your life. We had one of our investigators show up to church. Alicia is a little Mexican lady that, turns out, speaks perfect English! We found this out after 3 or 4 visits in Spanish. Her boyfriend really didn't want her to come but she ended up coming with her 2 kids. I think she enjoyed it.

I'm doing really well here. I am still checking lots. I think the cold that I had is actually allergies. I guess the pollen count or whatever is really high right now. I've had it for a long time now. The weird thing is that I've never had allergies before but I got hammered this year. I've not really been using sunblock. I don't really get sunburned unless I'm out for like 5 hours in direct sunlight. We had zone conference just a few weeks ago.

That's good that it's warming up there finally. It's about 85 degrees here. Really hot. That's weird about Morgan's foot. Hopefully he can play in his games. I did get the Easter package. I really liked it! The tie is a really nice one! I like it a lot and the music is good too. We usually listen to it at nights and in the mornings. The conference talks are great to have, especially since we missed so much of it. I have almost gotten caught up. I gotta go now. Thanks for everything. Love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment