Monday, March 28, 2011

Nothing As Constant As Change

Well, the news is in and I'm out. Friday night Elder Bell and I decided that one of us was going to be super upset the next morning but it turned out that both of us were mad! Elder Bell is going down to Imakolee and I'm going to Plant City. I will be with Elders Park and Christensen and I guess we are all zone leaders. I'm not super thrilled about the added responsibility for my last little bit but it will be alright. When they announced that we were leaving the whole branch gasped! They were so sad! The area is being whitewashed again and sisters are being put in.

My new area should be good. There is a family that just got baptized that bring us food every night and give tons of referrals and there are tons of Hispanics in the area. One month they had 15 baptisms! I'll still be on full car but I hear we bike a lot because our area is so big. I can't believe I only have 6 weeks left! I'm excited to get home but super sad to leave here. I've been thinking about what stories to use in my homecoming talk and it's going to be weird not having things like that happen regularly.

I'm super excited for conference this week! It should be really good! Well I think that is pretty much all my news. All my investigators are going to the sisters. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment