Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

So this week was pretty uneventful. Not a whole lot happened. Pretty much our craziest day was Monday when we had the busiest day ever! We had fishing at 6:30 with the Hernandez family, breakfast at Davenport with another member, lunch right after that, we had yet another lunch right after that with the Sandoval family. Afterwords we went to visit some other members and had dinner at 8. We did all that with Jose's son, Brian. He is 17 and now thinking about serving a mission, which is really cool because they were completely inactive a month ago! He kept saying "I hope I get to go to France for my mission" and "When I'm a missionary..." His mom is so thankful that we took him out with us.

Last Tuesday I was pretty sick so Elder Wright and I stayed in the rest of the day and Martinez and Rhodes left to visit people. I'm feeling all better now. My ankle is doing better almost. It still hurts if I bump it or drop my weight sharply on it but otherwise it's fine.

The mission is going to allow guitars! Sister Summerhays was asking us what we thought about allowing guitars and we said it would be very therapeutic. She agreed so I'm pretty sure they will be allowed.

I think that is pretty much all my news. We should be setting a couple dates soon. I'll keep you up to date on those. Everything is so good out here! The weather is beautiful and the people are amazing! I'm excited for Thanksgiving! We have 3 or 4 families inviting us over. One family is roasting a whole hog! I'll let you know how that goes. I'll probably put on a few pounds this next week! I'm up to 150 now.

Well, I love you! Sorry I haven't got any pictures. Next week. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment